Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Program Benefits
At Mazda, we believe that Driving Matters™. That's why only the best maintained late-model vehicles make the Mazda Certified Pre-Owned cut. And that's why they have to prove themselves by passing a rigorous 150-point inspection. From major to minor components, each vehicle is scrutinized and tested to make sure it meets the highest standards. So you can feel confident that your Mazda is built to last - mile after wonderful mile.
12-MONTH/12,000-MILE LIMITED VEHICLE WARRANTY1
Each Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with a confidence-inspiring 12-Month/12,000-Mile Limited Vehicle Warranty with no deductible on covered repairs, which begins when the factory warranty ends. If it's out of warranty, the 12-Month/12,000-Mile Limited Vehicle Warranty begins on the CPO purchase date.
7-YEAR/100,000-MILE LIMITED POWERTRAIN WARRANTY2
Flywheel to freeze plug, thermostat to turbocharger, cylinder block to constant velocity joints, our 7-Year/100,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty has you covered.
ZERO DEDUCTIBLE ON COVERED REPAIRS
In the rare event that a covered part needs to be repaired or replaced, your total out-of-pocket cost will be zero at Mazda Dealers throughout the United States.
24-HOUR EMERGENCY ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Mazda Certified Pre-Owned buyers and qualified family members are covered 24/7 with the complimentary Mazda 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance Program for the duration of the 7-Year/100,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty in the U.S. and Canada. Chances are you'll never need us, but it's nice to have the confidence of knowing we're there.
Complimentary 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance services include:
- Jump starts
- Lockout assistance
- Flat tire changes
- Towing to the nearest authorized Mazda dealership
- Gas delivery
150-POINT DETAILED INSPECTION
Each vehicle is required to endure an uncompromising 150-point inspection inside and out, performed by a factory-trained Mazda technician.
AVAILABLE EXTENDED COVERAGE
To extend the coverage of your Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, take advantage of our Mazda Total Advantage and Extended Confidence plans, with various available term and mileage intervals. See dealer for details.
AUTOCHECK® VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT
To make sure you know exactly what you are getting, each Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with a full AutoCheck® vehicle history report and three-year Buyback Protection from Experian.3
No one likes to say goodbye to a Mazda. But if and when the time comes, your car will be even more attractive to potential buyers since the Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Limited Vehicle and Limited Powertrain Warranties are transferable to future owners at no cost.
COMPLIMENTARY 3-MONTH SIRIUSXM TRIAL4
Select satellite radio-equipped Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles feature a 3-month trial subscription to the Sirius Select package. You'll have access to over 130 channels, including commercial-free music, news and sports stations.
1. Each Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with a 12-Month/12,000-Mile Additional Limited Vehicle Warranty with no deductible on covered components, which begins when the factory warranty ends. If it's out of warranty, the 12-Month/12,000-Mile Limited Vehicle Warranty begins on the certified retail date.
2. Coverage begins from the original retail sales date and covers 7 years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
3. Subject to all Experian & Experian Automotive Buyback terms and conditions.
4. SiriusXM Satellite Radio reception requires a subscription and Mazda satellite radio. Subscriptions to SiriusXM services are sold by SiriusXM after a 3-month trial subscription to the Sirius Select package expires and are continuous until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Sirius satellite service available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA, DC, and P.R. (with coverage limitations). Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, dealer document fees and taxes.